Welcome Photography Spark Readers!
As a special gift for readers of the Photography Spark web site I have a FREE ebook for you!
10 exercises designed to help you improve your photography
I teach photography classes and do private tutoring in Edmonton and one of the things I preach to my students constantly is that to improve you have to get out and do some actual photography!
Practice, practice, practice!
So I’ve created these exercises to get your creative juices flowing. You can get out and photograph in you own city, or even your own home. Pushing your boundaries and challenging yourself to think differently, look at things different, and go where you haven’t gone before will help you be a better photographer.
Get Free Instant Access to:
“Ten Photography Challenges to help you take better pictures – without buying any new gear”
when you sign up
What you get when you sign up
- notices of new weekly photography articles, how to’s, tips and tricks, interviews and reviews
- a monthly newsletter with a secret tip just for you that’s not on the web site
- the FREE ebook 10 Photography Challenges to help you take better pictures
- links to more bonus free stuff once you get the first email
- information on upcoming travel photography tours and workshops
I am a professional photographer with over 24 years experience who’s passionate about teaching and mentoring new photographers. Some of the things I love include:
- travel to exotic places with one of my goals to step foot on all 7 continents (2 remaining)
- to help other less fortunate through charities and using my photography whenever possible
- salsa dancing and latin music, and South America in general
- good food and good friends
- but first and foremost I live, sleep, eat and breath photography and love sharing my passion with others!
- …if you’d like to know more, please check out my about page