Night Photography Workshop
In this night photography workshop we will take a look at some of the technical details of photographing at night.
Night Photography: Odell Station on Route 66
These are some of the things we will cover in this night photography workshop:
- how to photograph at night using long exposures
- what equipment you need for night photography
- the technique of painting with light
- using alternative sources of light to your advantage
- using a small flash(es)
- do’s and don’ts
- look at sample images using all these techniques
- what problems you might encounter and how to solve them
Darlene also offers an optional night photography field trip for this class, for a chance to go out and practice your new skills with an instructor along to answer questions as they arise. You will be able to sign up for the field trip on the night of your first class – $100 in addition to class fee payable to Her View Photography. Edmonton photography workshops are currently held “in class” format, but private photography tutoring is always available as well.
Next starting dates for this class are:
Currently nothing scheduled until the fall. As an alternative you might want to come to the Drumheller workshop April 26-28th where we do night photography in a ghost town!
through Burwell School of Photography. Price is $250 and includes a night field trip and hot lunch.