Night Photography Workshop
In this night photography workshop we will take a look at some of the technical details of photographing at night.
Night Photography: Odell Station on Route 66
These are some of the things we will cover in this night photography workshop:
- how to photograph at night using long exposures
- what equipment you need for night photography
- the technique of painting with light
- using alternative sources of light to your advantage
- using a small flash(es)
- do’s and don’ts
- look at sample images using all these techniques
- what problems you might encounter and how to solve them
To see the next dates for this workshop or to register go to Burwell School of Photography.
Price is $250 and includes a night field trip and hot meal.